Monday, February 4, 2013

bomb in his pants - sibling love.

Lately, Hayden and Harper have this adorable little exchange they do that I feel compelled to document.

Hayden asks, "Harper, did you put a bomb in my pants?" (He got this line from an episode of 'Wallace and Gromit' and I actually wrote about it last year because it was a phrase he frequently used although at that time he said "There's a bomb in my pants.")

Okay, so back to the cute exchange...

Hayden asks, "Harper, did you put a bomb in my pants?"

Harper replies, "yeah" while smiling very mischievously.

Both kiddos then erupt in laughter and Hayden runs around as if there is a bomb in his pants.

It's all really amusing.

It's moments like these that I love: my two kids interacting and enjoying one another. It's priceless.


No comments:

Post a Comment