Tuesday, January 1, 2013

top 10 of 2012

Last year, I posted my 'top 10 of 2011'. The year before that I posted my 'top 10 of 2010', the year before that my 'top 10 of 2009' and the year before that my 'top 10 of 2008'.

And now it's time for my 'top 10 of 2012' - complete with my "top 10" events/happenings of 2012.

So here (in somewhat chronological order) is my Top 10 of 2012:
  1. I became an aunt. My sister gave birth to her beautiful little boy, Kennedy Clark Carroll.
  2. The kids got a fabulous new Treehouse.
  3. Harper celebrated her 1st birthday!
  4. Hayden started t-ball and really enjoyed it.
  5. We went on a wonderful family trip to The Greenbrier.
  6. Hayden started Kindergarten.
  7. Harper started her Mother's Day Out program at First School.
  8. I successfully organized and orchestrated the Junior League of Northwest Arkansas' Winter Dreams Tour of Homes.
  9. Many of my friends are pregnant (three of my close friends are pregnant). And while I am very happy for them, I am even happier that I am not a member of their pregnancy posse!
  10. We painted our home and started construction on our addition.

Definitely a good year. I think 2013 is going to be just as fabulous and busy. I can't wait to see what it brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment