And now it's time for my 'top 10 of 2012' - complete with my "top 10" events/happenings of 2012.
So here (in somewhat chronological order) is my Top 10 of 2012:
- I became an aunt. My sister gave birth to her beautiful little boy, Kennedy Clark Carroll.
- The kids got a fabulous new Treehouse.
- Harper celebrated her 1st birthday!
- Hayden started t-ball and really enjoyed it.
- We went on a wonderful family trip to The Greenbrier.
- Hayden started Kindergarten.
- Harper started her Mother's Day Out program at First School.
- I successfully organized and orchestrated the Junior League of Northwest Arkansas' Winter Dreams Tour of Homes.
- Many of my friends are pregnant (three of my close friends are pregnant). And while I am very happy for them, I am even happier that I am not a member of their pregnancy posse!
- We painted our home and started construction on our addition.
Definitely a good year. I think 2013 is going to be just as fabulous and busy. I can't wait to see what it brings!