Thursday, January 10, 2013

getting ready for the Disney trip and a last minute rash.

Tomorrow morning we head off to Disney World. Both kids are relatively well.

I did have a "scare" though this morning when Harper's school called to let me know that she had a rash all over her body - except her head. I immediately picked her up and took her to the doctor. Fortunately it's only a "viral rash" which apparently isn't anything to be concerned about. She is good to go and is "travel ready".

Lots of packing going on today and organizing - just trying to get ready for the trip. It will be a great adventure - that's for sure!

I'm feeling a little better about things. Personally, I'm just an anxious traveler and with kids it can be a bit stressful. But in the end, it is DEFINITELY worth it! I know it's going to be a lot of fun and we are going to make wonderful, amazing memories. Cheers to that!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it can certainly be stressful! Hope you all are having fun!

    ReplyDelete