Wednesday, December 26, 2012

family vacation 2013.

Every year, we go on a family vacation- meaning, myself, Randy, Hayden, Harper, my sister, her husband, their son, and my parents.

Every year, one of the adults gets to pick the place and plan the vacation. This year, it's my turn!

We wait until Christmas to announce where we are going - and then the planner presents the trip to the rest of the family like it's a present!

This blog post is my presentation to my family announcing where we are going.

And here is the "announcement/present" -

We are going back to Rosemary Beach!

We went there in 2011 - when it was my sister's pick (you can go here to see a blog post from that trip).

I had a great time on that trip - even with a 3-week-old! I want to experience Rosemary Beach again. It really is an amazing place and I am sure the trip will be different this time with a 2-year-old and a 6-year-old.

We will be staying at the Astley Cottage - a relatively modern home with some awesome amenities.

We will be there June 8th-15th.

During our trip, Randy and I will celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary - which is June 13th. Randy is planning a special one-night getaway for that evening.

All in all, I know it is going to be an amazing, wonderful family vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment