Friday, November 23, 2012

thanksgiving 2012

I didn't take many pictures this Thanksgiving. I'm not sure why, but I didn't. Sad Melissa. I am going to make a point of taking more at Christmas. 

We had two Thanksgiving "events" - one at my brother and sister-in-law's with Randy's side of the family and another one at Ella's Restaurant with my family. 

Both where fun and yummy. 

Here are the pictures.
Jason (Randy's brother) with Randy and Harper.

Randy is holding a "pooper scooper" - pretty amusing!


Harper with her Nana (Randy's mom).
Hayden in Jason's boat. Ahoy matey!
This is my favorite picture - Hayden with his cousin, Kennedy.

My dad and Hayden with my cousins - Matthew and Madison.
My Uncle David, "Cousin Holly", my dad, Randy and Harper, Matthew, Hayden, and Madison.
Hayden with my cousin Madison.

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over Harper's hair! The pictures of her with Randy... she looks so grown up. I'm also a bit jealous because my little girl still has no hair.

    ReplyDelete