Wednesday, November 21, 2012

no more wine/whine stopper.

The wine stopper is no longer. About two weeks ago, it was lost for a day and although it was found - Harper is not aware of that. To her, the wine stopper is still lost and went "away". It's "all gone" and "all done".

She asked for it for a few days after its initial disappearance  but seemed okay with its absence. It has now been a little over a week since she has mentioned it.

I know she loved that whine stopper. It helped cut down on the whining. But it needed to go at some point and for us, this was the right time. 

I will admit though that the past few days have been rough. Harper has been exceptionally fussy, demanding, and whiny. I sortove want to break out that wine stopper, but I am staying strong and it is going to stay "away".
This is actually a picture of Harper smiling at me. Silly Harper with her goofy smile.

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie:) My daughter boxed hers up and mailed them to Granny. Happy Thanksgiving:) I’ve a great giveaway going on now. Come link up:) http://diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com/2012/11/merry-merry-munchies-2012-week-2.html

    ReplyDelete