Monday, November 26, 2012

an interview with hayden.

I LOVE interviewing Hayden. This is the 9th interview we have done (the last one was back in June of 2012)(you can go here to see the prior interviews).

I really enjoy doing this. It is so neat to see what his mind is thinking.

So here is the interview in its entirety (note: this is the EXACT wording of both what I said and what he answered - although the items in parentheses are my thoughts/comments regarding his responses, not anything that was actually said). Enjoy!

What is your full name? Hayden Samuel Werner

How old are you? 5

When is your birthday? January 23rd

What is your favorite color? red

What is your favorite thing to watch on the tv? Flinstone Kids

What’s your favorite thing to eat? popsicles

What is your favorite candy? tootsie rolls - the vanilla and lime ones

What is your favorite thing to do? play baseball

What is your favorite toy? i'm thinking legos

What is your favorite book? hmmm.... let me think. Where's Waldo?

What do you want to be when you grow up? fireman

What is your favorite sport? Baseball

Who is your favorite friend? Let me think. It's hard. Clover.

What is your favorite animal? Giraffe

What is your favorite number? 8

How are you feeling? good

Where do you live? Arkansas

What street do you live on? Washington

Who is your favorite person? My cousin. Kennedy Clark Carroll.

What do you think about your sister? good.

Is there anything else you want to tell me? I like watching tv. 

Anything else? I got new lego shoes.

Was this fun? Yes.
one picture with a "lips closed" smile
and one picture with a "lips open" smile

No comments:

Post a Comment