Thursday, November 15, 2012

a little perspective.

I am in the midst of some crazy chaos. I have a lot going on. Too much going on. As previously mentioned I am busy. Lots of go, go, go and do, do, do.

That being said, I have a lot in my life to be thankful for. I am incredibly blessed. 

I thought it would be nice to take just a few minutes and list 5 things I am thankful for.

In no particular order:
  • my family
  • my health
  • my friends
  • my home
  • my community
These are all broad items. Of course, I could get specific and go into detail about these things I am thankful for, but unfortunately I really don't have the time to sit and write about them. 

BUT I can think about them.

Thinking about them helps to put things into perspective. 

Despite all the chaos. And all the stress. And all the drama. And all the work. 

I am blessed. I am thankful.

And now I am going to have "Thanksgiving Lunch" with Hayden and Randy at Hayden's School (Washington Elementary). Today is their "Thanksgiving Feast" - it's going to be delightful (and yummy!). 

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for you, friend. :)

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's nice to remember how much we DO have when life seems crazy!

    ReplyDelete