Harper is now 10-months-old. She probably weighs a little over 21 pounds now. She is a big little girl. Most people think she is considerably older than she is (they think she is about 17-months-old).
She is still taking her one nap a day and she still isn't a big fan of solids - although she will eat some things occasionally and is starting to open up to the idea of "real food."
She is now walking some. She has taken at least 20 steps at a time. I would estimate that she walks about 70% of the time and crawls the remaining 30% of the time. It's apparent that she wants to walk, although sometimes she just isn't able to do so. I would bet that she will be full-on walking within the next few weeks.
She now has eight teeth - four on the bottom and four on the top.
She has officially said and knows her first word! It was/is 'bye-bye'. She says it to her daddy when he goes to work. She sortove whispers it as she waves good-bye. It's pretty cute and she always says it with a happy smile.
She also says 'dada'. She has yet to say 'mama' (at least not in a "meaningful" way). Makes mommy a little sad.
She can wave good-bye (as previously mentioned) and clap her hands. Sometimes she even blows kisses.
She is also still getting over her cold. It has not been fun. She has been snotty and does not appreciate having her nose wiped/cleaned - and that is putting it mildly.
Yet she is still a cute little girl. Here she is.