Monday, January 9, 2012

random updates.

  • Harper is feeling better. No more fever - although she still has a bit of a runny nose and cough. Also, last night she did not sleep well. She only wanted to sleep on someone - not in her crib. It was not cool. I think it has to do with teething - I am fairly certain there are a few more teeth trying to break through. Hopefully the trend doesn't continue.

  • I am about to be an aunt! My sister, Mary, who is pregnant was due January 7th, and she will be induced tomorrow - if he doesn't come on his own before then. I plan on being there for the whole inducement process and labor. I am ridiculously excited. I can't explain it, but I just want to be there and be a part of it all. So we are going "down" to Central Arkansas later today to be there for the labor and delivery.

  • I am pretty sure that I have a sinus infection. I think it's viral though which means there isn't all that much I can do about it. My nose is runny and congested (only one nostril). My face hurts - like my jaw and cheek area below my eye. And it hurts when I bend over (like my face hurts when I bed over). If it doesn't get better then I'll go to the doctor.

  • We do "thankfuls" with Hayden every night. Last night he was thankful for "baby Kennedy being born" (Kennedy is my sister's son who is about to be born). How sweet is he?!

  • I am going to be SO happy when things go back to normal and I am able to get back into my routine. Things have been "off" since Christmas break started (nearly 3 weeks ago). With Hayden out of school, the Holidays, the travelling, the kids being sick, Randy going out of town, me being sick, and now Mary having her baby - my routine has been a mess. Things will probably be "better" and more regular starting Thursday/Friday - not too much longer!

3 comments:

  1. Routine. I hate it when it's out of whack. Everything feels off!

    So exciting about the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ready for my routine to return as well. Congrats to your Sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad harper is feeling better. teething really messes with them huh?

    congrats on your new nephew.

    ReplyDelete