Wednesday, June 15, 2011

the bumbo seat - compare and contrast.

We have a bumbo seat - it is the same seat we had with Hayden.

When Hayden was about 5 or 6-weeks-old we took an adorable picture of him in the seat.We did the same thing with Harper this past week.
Harper is obviously bigger (note: At the time that the picture of Hayden was taken he was essentially starving - I wasn't producing enough breastmilk and he was not getting enough to eat.) Aren't they cute though?

And for added cuteness, here are some additional pictures of Harper in the bumbo seat:
As an added bonus, here is a current picture of Hayden in the bumbo seat.He plays with it quite a bit. Too cute!

9 comments:

  1. I wanted a Bumbo...never got one though. Bree would have loved it! Cute pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had no Bumbo when my little one was little...although I think I would've loved it! My nephew had one - although he could only use it for a few months because he had enormously, but cute, thighs! :)

    I'm just amazed at how much hair Harper has...and STILL has! You have two cute kiddos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's so cute. love the current pic of hayden in the bumbo. funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I CANT BELEIVE THAT HARPER IS THAT BIG SHE HOLDS HER HEAD UP AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF SHE ISNT THAT OLD. THEY LOOK ALOT ALIKE THEY ARE SO CUTE .I KNOW THAT YOU ARE HAVING A GOOD TIME WITH BOTH OF THEM.I CALLED YOUR MOM AND SAID THAT I WOULD BE THERE FOR HARPER ON THE 10TH IF I WAS STILL ALIVE(HA HA) SEE YOU SOON!!
    GRAM

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie! And how fun to compare.

    Ethan hated his Bumbo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Before I read that the first photo was Hayden, I was going to comment how much it looked like him. They make the bumbo look so big haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! They look so much alike, I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO ADORABLE!!!!! I can't get over the cuteness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Bumbo seat was a godsend for us! Love it! It's especially good for kids with reflux because it keeps them upright after they eat, and let's face it - those kids get heavy after awhile! :) You have two of the cutest kids in the world!

    ReplyDelete