- Have you ever snooped around someone else's house? Definitely! I can’t remember a specific incident, but I am a snooper… so I’m sure I have done at least a little bit of snooping.
- Can guys and girls be friends? (thanks Jen!) I think so. It does depend on the guy and the girl. I have some guy friends and there is absolutely no chemistry or sexual tension in my relationships with them. Of course, there are some people who can’t “just be friends.” I am not one of those people.
- Can you curl your tongue? I can. It seems so easy – I can’t fathom the fact that some people can’t.
- Have you ever stolen anything? I don’t think so. At least I can’t remember ever stealing anything.
- Would you rather talk on the phone or text? It depends on the person. With some people I would rather text and with other people I would rather talk with them on the phone.
- Memorial Day plans? I am driving to Weston, Missouri today for a wedding (my husband is already there as he is the ‘best man’). I’ll be spending the night at a 'Best Western' and driving home tomorrow. That is my plan. Super lame, huh?
- What do you do to relax? Watch TV, read a book, walk on the treadmill, read blogs, or write.
- Do you do anything to honor those that have died fighting for our freedom? I would love to say ‘yes’, but to be honest I don’t. I’m not really close to anyone who serves or has served in the military so I don’t really get into all that. Of course, I respect, honor, and value their amazing contribution to our nation, but I can’t say that I actually do anything to honor them.
Well that's it. Have a fabulous day and head on over to Keely's blog if you want to participate!