Monday, October 4, 2010

ozark corn maze.

Last Saturday, we took Hayden to Ozark Corn Maze. Of course, I brought my camera and took lots of pictures (which is what this post is essentially going to consist of).

Enjoy!
Hayden gave the pumpkin man a big hug and started talking with him - it was adorable.Hayden loved pretending to drive this tractor. He kept talking about he was going to pick up some supplies for "Farmer Pickles" (Note: Farmer Pickles is a character on 'Bob the Builder').Hayden also loved these pigs - although he was very concerned that they weren't pink: he thought they must be exceptionally dirty. I let him know that all pigs are not pink.and here is the corn maze:then we rode these cow things. oh my heavens. First off, let me say that I was extremely impressed that Hayden wanted to ride this and then did, in fact, ride it. He did really well. HOWEVER, this was the most bumpiest "ride" ever. I needed to do it, because I don't think he could have done it alone - but it was not enjoyable.and lastly, we have Hayden with some hay.randy and hayden.

22 comments:

  1. How fun! The pics are awesome! Love them.

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to go to a corn maze! Maybe I'll hit one this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great time! you look so pleased to be in the cow. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! I have always wanted to do that. I bet you just feel like fall has really truly arrived!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun times!! Hayden is so adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh how fun....i hope we can find something like this is FL:) have a nice week doll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for posting about this-- it looks like so much fun! Where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like yall had a great time! I think Hayden has a thing for pumpkins. He was really excited about getting the pumpkin at the picnic.

    Good pictures!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a fun time was had by all. I love this time of year and all the activities that are going on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pics! I love fall. Can't wait to visit our local pumpkin patch soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable!!! I can't wait until we take the kiddos to the pumpkin patch!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. He's so cute and he looks like he was having a blast! I am sort of afraid of corn mazes. I think my allergies would have been out of control!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So fun! There is nothing like this around here, darn it! We will have to make a drive out to this place called Bates Nut Farm (affectionately called Nates Butt Farm around here) for a fun pumpkin patch experience and lots of goodies and treats to buy, like uh - nuts and pumpkins. But no corn maze! Dang it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fun!!! Looks like a blast! Great pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. He looks soooo excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like so much fun! I'm hoping to go to the pumpkin patch and corn maze this weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks ike a lot of fun! I'm hoping to make it to a pumpkin patch this weekend with my daughter. I love fall weather and all the festivities. Your little guy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. We haven't gone yet, but we go every year! They are so much fun!

    I have a pic of EMily taken from behind walking through the maze just like yours of Hayden! Those behind shots are the coolest!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WHAT A GREAT TIME YOU ALL HAD AND SOME GREAT PICTURES BUT THEN YOU ALWAYS HAVE GOOD ONES HOW FAR IS THIS PLACE FROM HOME?I CANT BELEIVE YOUR DAD DIDNT HAVE A PART IN IT I AM SURE HE WOULD HAVE IF HE WAS HOME BUT HE CAN ENJOY THE PICTURES.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That looks like so much fun! I can't wait to take Ethan to the pumpkin patch this year...just as soon as we move!

    ReplyDelete