Thursday, July 29, 2010

triple anniversary dinner.

This past Saturday we celebrated our 'Triple Anniversary Dinner'. What is that you ask? Well, I will tell you.

Ever since Randy and I were married (7 Years ago), we have gone to dinner at 'James at the Mill' with my parents to celebrate our anniversaries (with our anniversary being on June 13th and my parents' being on July 5th we tend to go sometime in between or at least sometime near the two occasions).

Last year we added my sister and her husband Clark to the mix as they were married on June 27th, 2009.

So now there are three couples - hence the "triple anniversary dinner."

The dinner is a nice way to acknowledge and commemorate the relationships (and to just have a nice, special dinner at a fancy, yummy restaurant).

I hope this tradition continues as we mark each year with another special dinner - as a trio of happily married couples. (Click here to see the blog post about last year's dinner and to see pictures from that dinner.)

Here are some pictures from this year's dinner:
randy and I.
my sister, Mary, and her husband, Clark.
my parents - Leslie and Ted.
the whole gang.

15 comments:

  1. wow your Mom is gorgeous!! In the last picture she almost looks like one of your sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really something special. I love how loving your parents look still after all those years. YOur dad is so sweet to wrap his arm around your mom that way. He looks so genuine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love that you all get to celebrate your special days together. I wish you all many more years of marital bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um..I've eaten there before..I think..it looks awfully familiar..and I remember it being fancy.

    How fun! I love the tradition and you are such a pretty bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a wonderful tradition and you all look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEAH!!! Thanks Melissa! I'll need a copy of the pic of Clark and me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely families! happy anny's too all

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a neat idea! :) And what a gorgeous family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome tradition!
    And love love love your dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cool idea! And I love your dress! It's super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome idea!!!! I love it!

    You look gorgeous, love your dress! Your mom has to be super young-- she doesn't look older than 42. And your sis and her husband look so young too! Gorgeous couples :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's so special that all of you can celebrate together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is really cool! And you all look so sweet and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a nice time you must have! You have a very nice family!
    jbdownie5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete