This week, Ian did things a little differently. Instead of asking us questions, he provided us with 4 questions to ask our children. Additionally, he instructed us to “insert” our own question for the final question.
Here are the questions (and answers) that Ian asked (as answered by my 3-year-old son Hayden).
- What's your favorite book/story? ‘He Bear/She Bear’ (this is a really adorable book that I REALLY like – our copy is older and I think was probably my book growing up… it is a Berenstains Bear book by Stan and Jan Berenstain).
- What do you want to do when you grow up? Drive your car. (I then re-phrased the question to “What do you want to be when you grow up?” His answer: Bob the Builder and have a hard hat on.)
- What is your favorite game? Hi Ho Cherry-O. It’s in my closet. I’ll go get it (and he did indeed go to his closet and retrieve it). (Note: Hi Ho Cherry-O is the only game he has and he doesn’t know how to play it.)
- What's your favorite food? A Bomp Pop. (This is VERY true. Here are some pictures of him with his beloved ‘bomb pop’. The first few are from July of last year and the last pictures are from last month. He loves himself a good ‘bomb pop’!)
And here is the question and answer to the question that I “inserted.”
- What do you think of mommy? You are good (thank you Hayden - you are good too).