- I have two “meetings” today. One from 8:30am-3:30pm and the other one from 4:30pm-6:00pm. And I don’t even have a job. These are related to my volunteer work. Fortunately, Hayden goes to school this morning and my mom is able to watch him this afternoon. Busy, busy, busy.
- My “friend” still hasn’t arrived. I am now on Cycle Day 73 for those of you keeping track.
- I hate when people don’t use their blinkers. Seriously. I hate it.
- My throat has been hurting. Not cool.
- This Sunday will be my 2-Year "Blog Anniversary."
- Barbara Walters was on ‘The View’ yesterday and Hayden was very pleased to see his favorite lady. Hayden: “Look mommy… Barbara is there today. That makes me happy.”
- Hayden kissed his “girlfriend” on the lips at school last week. Apparently it was like a “movie theater kiss.” Oh heaven help me! (He also told me that he loves her more than he loves me… awesome.)
- I don’t know how to use the scanner on our printer. I would really like to know how. I feel silly for not knowing how. My husband knows how to use it (and uses it relatively often). I need him to teach me.
- In response to my ‘busy, busy, busy’ post from yesterday, my sister commented that she is one of those people I can’t figure out who likes to be busy. We are so different in so many ways – this being one of them.
- I need to re-group. Seriously. I have got to get my “game on.” (Is that even a phrase? Did I just make that up?!?)
- We went out to dinner Tuesday night to celebrate Randy’s birthday. They sang a zesty song to him, which included the wearing of a sombrero. After Randy put it on, my mom did too. Good times.
Thursday, April 22, 2010