The rules are simple. Copy his questions. Answer them. Link back to Ian’s blog.
- What drugs have you done in your life? I have taken friends’ Adderall that wasn’t prescribed for me. I have probably done this a total of 5-7 times in my life for “special occasions.” The medicine makes me feel more relaxed and I tend to be able to socialize better when I take it (so the “special occasions” are parties or social events).
- A/S/L? Well, I honestly didn’t know what this meant until Ian told me. Apparently, it means age/sex/location. So… 28/Female/Arkansas.
- Do you pick your nose? Honestly, sometimes. Not for fun or anything, but occasionally it needs to be done. Am I going to be de-followed for that admission?
- What's your favorite childhood cartoon? Sesame Street. I loved it… as I got older there were definitely other favorites, but I know I was a big fan of Sesame Street as a young child.
- List the URL, of what you believe to be the best blog post you've ever done. I have four that I think are pretty good (I have been blogging for 2 years now so it's not easy to just pick one favorite). One is a sentimental post about something my mom said that made me happy. The second post is about kid-spacing guilt and having a second child. The third is about my career path, and my final favorite is just a compilation of ‘Hayden pictures’.