Monday, April 26, 2010

monday minute.

It's time for Ian’s ‘Monday Minute’.
Monday Minute

The rules are simple. Copy his questions. Answer them. Link back to Ian’s blog.

Here goes...

  • What drugs have you done in your life? I have taken friends’ Adderall that wasn’t prescribed for me. I have probably done this a total of 5-7 times in my life for “special occasions.” The medicine makes me feel more relaxed and I tend to be able to socialize better when I take it (so the “special occasions” are parties or social events).
  • A/S/L? Well, I honestly didn’t know what this meant until Ian told me. Apparently, it means age/sex/location. So… 28/Female/Arkansas.
  • Do you pick your nose? Honestly, sometimes. Not for fun or anything, but occasionally it needs to be done. Am I going to be de-followed for that admission?
  • What's your favorite childhood cartoon? Sesame Street. I loved it… as I got older there were definitely other favorites, but I know I was a big fan of Sesame Street as a young child.
  • List the URL, of what you believe to be the best blog post you've ever done. I have four that I think are pretty good (I have been blogging for 2 years now so it's not easy to just pick one favorite). One is a sentimental post about something my mom said that made me happy. The second post is about kid-spacing guilt and having a second child. The third is about my career path, and my final favorite is just a compilation of ‘Hayden pictures’.

18 comments:

  1. Haha, I'm glad you said you pick your nose:) I was afraid I was going to be the only nose picker...like I was the only woods shitter last week!

    I can't wait to read the posts you've listed, but it will have to wait until I get home tonight:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked going back and reading these. They are definitely super good ones. I am wondering how you are feeling now about the kid spacing issue and if you are feeling more ready yet? I know it hasn't been that long since the post, just curious. It's been challenging for us with the girls so young and close in age but not so bad where we regret it! The most difficult thing and the biggest thing I worry about it just providing for them right now. But we are in a dire situation so... I'm sure it wouldn't be such a worry if we had JOBS! Anyway, long comment. (Yes, it's official about my blog no longer being alive. Sad.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nose pickers unite!! LOL.

    Have a good one..

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - I think we all do it and whoever says they don't are total liars!!!!

    Can't wait to read your favs...I've never done the Monday Minute and I've aready posted for today but maybe I'll catch it next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is just something everybody has done! At least you are honest!!! (nosepicking, not drugs!)

    I have never done drugs unless morphine in the hospital counts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes a girl has to pick her nose, right? It's all good!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anyone who says that they never pick their nose is lying. EVERYONE picks their nose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The only drugs I've done is pot back in college and that is a BIG secret---not even my HUSBAND knows that. And it was only ONE time and the ONLY time I ever had a hangover in my ENTIRE life. Husband knows about how I'd smoke cigarettes on occasion (usually when I was mad at him) when we were dating, but not the pot thing. I shall take that secret with me to my grave!

    ReplyDelete
  9. everybody picks their nose. if they say they don't - they are a big liar.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The nose pick question was embarrassing, but I knew if I said I didn't, everyone would be like "yeah right!" haha...so I told the truth. But like you...I don't do it for fun haha...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Melissa! Thanks for sharing! I gave you an award on my blog, if you'd like to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey! I just saw on your tweets that you just signed Hayden up for soccer. Where?? I know he and Tayson are only a week apart and I tried signing Tayson up about a month or so ago and they told me that I had to wait until the end of this summer because he was too young right now. If you can, email me back at mhathorn@metbank.com, my other email rarely gets checked. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Funny as usual. And those posts are good!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh youth! When I was a kid the shows were still B&W and I loved Bill and Ben and the Woodentops (not sure if you had those over here but way before your time anyway!). Yes, everyone is right, everyone picks their nose!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved Sesame Street too and truth me told, I can still sit there and watch it. I find it entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My children are 6 years apart and I'd definitely do it differently if given the chance. I think 3 years apart is better. For perspective, I am 18 months younger than my sister and we have never been friends -- not even today.

    Here's the thing -- you'll never be ready because there is just as much bickering and neediness when one is 8 and the other is 2 as there is when one is 4 and the other is 1. I'd say, get Hayden potty trained and then get on with it. ;)

    *Visiting from The Scoop on Poop*

    ReplyDelete
  17. This Ian guy is quite the character! Funny answers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am SO not unfriending you for nose picking. Nose pickers unite!

    ReplyDelete