Sunday, April 11, 2010

getting to know you...

Today I am participating in Keely from MannLand5's 'Getting to know YOU' blog hop.The rules are simple: copy the questions, answer them, post the questions/answers, and link back to Keely’s blog.

Here goes:
  1. What color do you wear the most? Probably gray or black.
  2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation? $10,000. Then I could do whatever I want with it. And although a dream vacation would be lovely – I could still do a cheaper vacation with part of the $10,000.
  3. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit? Yes. I am a quirky person: odd in quite a few ways. I think one of my more interesting quirks has to do with numbers. I like certain numbers and dates (for no real reason) better than others. I’ll publish posts at certain times because I like the number. I’ll leave the house (if I can) at certain times because I like the number. I am fascinated with dates – and like certain dates better than others. I like certain addresses better than others. And the list goes on and on…
  4. I really need to start..........? Going with the flow more and being more positive.
  5. What was the first blog you ever read? I’m not really sure. This is a tough question! It may have been my friend Heather’s blog A Mom Uncommon… I’m not really sure.
  6. Do you collect anything? Nope. Aside from Hayden’s “masterpieces” and other significant things associated with him (hospital bracelet, birthday invitations, etc.), I don’t think I collect anything.
  7. How old were you when you had your first kiss? 17-years-old. I know. Lame, right? He’s actually my brother-in-law now. Weird story. I should blog about it sometime. (There was one boy who I kissed when I was 16-years-old. We were friends and thought we should see what kissing was all about – I don’t count that kiss though because we didn’t like each other. It wasn’t a “real kiss” – it was more of an experiment.)
  8. Do you text/twitter while driving? Not WHILE I’m driving - I will do it at stop-lights though.

Well that's it! Have a fabulous Sunday and head on over to Keely's blog if you want to participate!

10 comments:

  1. please blog sometimes about your first kiss with your brother in law! :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even think about the things of Collin's that I save! Good answer!
    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I just found your blog through my friend Kim and it is super cute :0)! I am your newest follower! I was so like 17 when I had my first kiss too LOL....

    xoxo
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd take the $10,000 too.

    I refuse to even mess with my phone when I'm driving. This annoys friends and family but oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Experimental kissing!

    K from LifeofK

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree on the cheaper vacation. I could take one awesome vacation with just $5,000!
    -Misty

    ReplyDelete
  7. I laughed out loud at the number thing...because when I was pg with my second daughter I actually lied to my OB about the day of my last period (only by one day) because I didn't like the due date!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so wanna hear more about the first kiss..so do!!

    Will you share?

    Have a great week Melissa!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love these get to know you things! I may have to borrow this one:)

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just stumbled upon your blog from another friend's blog and I love it! I also liked the getting to know you questions....I decided to give props to the blog where it originates but I did something different to get to know my blog friends better...so I used 2 weeks worth of questions and played my own game! I will participate in her next week's questions but needed a post for Sat. so figured I'd play now!

    ReplyDelete