- What color do you wear the most? Probably gray or black.
- Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation? $10,000. Then I could do whatever I want with it. And although a dream vacation would be lovely – I could still do a cheaper vacation with part of the $10,000.
- Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit? Yes. I am a quirky person: odd in quite a few ways. I think one of my more interesting quirks has to do with numbers. I like certain numbers and dates (for no real reason) better than others. I’ll publish posts at certain times because I like the number. I’ll leave the house (if I can) at certain times because I like the number. I am fascinated with dates – and like certain dates better than others. I like certain addresses better than others. And the list goes on and on…
- I really need to start..........? Going with the flow more and being more positive.
- What was the first blog you ever read? I’m not really sure. This is a tough question! It may have been my friend Heather’s blog A Mom Uncommon… I’m not really sure.
- Do you collect anything? Nope. Aside from Hayden’s “masterpieces” and other significant things associated with him (hospital bracelet, birthday invitations, etc.), I don’t think I collect anything.
- How old were you when you had your first kiss? 17-years-old. I know. Lame, right? He’s actually my brother-in-law now. Weird story. I should blog about it sometime. (There was one boy who I kissed when I was 16-years-old. We were friends and thought we should see what kissing was all about – I don’t count that kiss though because we didn’t like each other. It wasn’t a “real kiss” – it was more of an experiment.)
- Do you text/twitter while driving? Not WHILE I’m driving - I will do it at stop-lights though.
Well that's it! Have a fabulous Sunday and head on over to Keely's blog if you want to participate!