Saturday, April 3, 2010

egg-static.

Tomorrow is Easter. Last Sunday, I went over to my parents’ condo to dye eggs. I have been doing this “tradition” ever since I can remember. I never do it on my own at my own house – I always go to my parents’ home and do it with them. It just feels right.

So Randy, Hayden, and I went and dyed eggs and ate a lovely dinner (think roast beef, mashed potatoes, gravy, peas, and rolls). We had a great time.Later today, I will be heading down to Jacksonville, Arkansas to celebrate Easter with the rest of my family (my sister, her husband, my grandmothers, my cousins, my uncle, my aunt). And I also plan on visiting with some of my friends that I haven’t seen in awhile. It should be lots of fun. I’ll be back Monday.

Note: That's my dad (Popi) in the pictures with Hayden and me. And notice how Hayden is holding my hand in the last three pictures - he initiated that gesture... SO sweet!

5 comments:

  1. I hope your Easter is fantastic!
    Love how he is holding your hand, that is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime I am having a crappy day or need a smile I roll over to your blog. You never disappoint.

    This post proves my point in spades.

    Thank you and have a wonderful easter

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Hayden holding hands was the 1st thing I noticed...very sweet.

    Enjoy your time with family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you guys have a lovely Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! I like your tradition. We didn't get time to do eggs this year :-(

    ReplyDelete