Sunday, April 4, 2010

chefs in the kitchen or maybe not.

This past Thursday, Randy and I participated in a “cooking experience” like no other. My parents had “won” (meaning they had purchased an item at an auction) a ‘Dinner for 24 under the tutelage of Chef Suzie Stephens’.

Basically, my parents invited 22 of their friends to a local chef’s “school” to cook a lot of food and eat the food. It was fun. Randy and I were on the invite list, which was much appreciated.

Check out the pictures I took with my iPhone:
randy and i
my parents
allison cole and i (with randy goofing off in the background)
randy and an egg
my favorite picture
So, yes - we had a good time. We are certainly not chefs by any means - but we definitely had a wonderful time cooking!

9 comments:

  1. sounds like a lot of fun! great pictures! and your mom looks young! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cooking together!! It is too fun! I love the pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are just a couple of goofs! I'm glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun. That last picture is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like so much fun. What a great idea!

    I'm sure you get it a lot, but you look so much like your mom. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that would be a fun thing to do! What did you make?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how exciting! That looks so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun! You guys could not be cuter!!

    ReplyDelete