- A visit with my friend Dory before she returned to Italy.
- Dinner with our friends Sage and Naomi.
- Hayden had his first gymnastics class and it went well (meaning that he said he wanted to do it again... I count that as a success).
- While shopping at our local grocery store yesterday, the owner/manager gave Hayden a free cookie for his birthday. It was an iced cookie loaded with frosting (not just a regular cookie). It made Hayden SO happy, and the gesture was definitely appreciated by me too.
- Spending some quality time with Aflie (our dog). He was very needy this week and wanted to spend a lot of time sitting in my lap. I liked it. He can be quite the lap dog on occasion.
That's it. This next week will be full of lots of great stuff as Hayden celebrates his 3rd birthday and Randy and I celebrate our "Engagement Anniversary" (more to come on these two events later).
And - again - my thanks to 'The Girl' and her meme. I hope everyone has a fabulous, happy Friday!