Friday, January 15, 2010

feel good friday...

It's Friday... so it's time for The Girl Next Door Grows Up's "Feel Good Friday" meme.
This week I have chosen to list 5 things that made me happy this week. So here goes:
  1. Hayden put on his underwear by himself for the first time.
  2. My mom surprised me by purchasing my "grocery" items while at Target.
  3. I found out that Alfie has lost .5 lb.!!! If you have been following me for long, you know that poor Alfie is a little overweight and is on a diet, so this was great news.
  4. Had a lovely dinner with the Wetsells.
  5. Got my 1st real male "follower"... aside from my wonderful husband. Hi Ian!
And I just want to - again - say 'Thank You' to 'The Girl' for her meme... Gotta love the optimistic "flavor" she has added to my Friday!

The Girl Next Door

7 comments:

  1. Hey, someone has to be the first! TGIF and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome!!! Those are 5 great things.

    Have a super weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great things to be happy about this Friday morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great! Have a good weekend! I'm heading to OKC to visit laura and matt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute list!!! I love the underwear part best. Thanks for all your great comments on my blog recently! And that is great about your first male follower. I think I have one on my site too. According to my sister, one of her male coworkers "confessed" to following my blog while drunk at a Xmas party. How he found out about it, I will never know. Maybe he is in love with my sis? LOL

    http://organicmotherhoodwithcoolwhip.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Stranger! Its been forever! :) I think you have great things for Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great list. The male follower thing definitely made me laugh! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete