Monday, January 18, 2010

decade in review

Ian at The Daily Dose of Reality did this ‘Decade in Review’ over on his blog.

I thought it was pretty darn spiffy, so I am going to “steal” his idea and do my ‘Decade in Review’.

Ready?

Here goes:

2000 – Started dating Randy - who would become my husband
2001 – Got engaged (on New Year’s Eve)
2002 – Moved in with Randy and my best friend Katrice
2003 – Graduated College, Got Married, Bought a Home
2004 – Went back to school to get my Master’s of Social Work
2005 – Did the school thing.
2006 – Finished Graduate School and found out that I was pregnant
2007 – Hayden was born!
2008 – Celebrated my 5-year wedding anniversary!
2009 – Lived happily with my “little family” and my little sister got married!

I wonder what’s in store for me in the next 10 years? Only time will tell.

11 comments:

  1. OMG, you rock. I can barely remember what I did 10 minutes ago let alone 10 years ago! LOL!! It's funny, though, to look back and see how far we've come, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun!!!
    I'm going to 'steal' this, too... I can't believe how much has happened in 10 years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading other peoples ten years in review. I don't know why. Curiosity maybe.

    I have a grandson named Hayden. He was born 10 Oct 2009. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot more happens in 10 years than I thought!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I DONT THINK I HAVE TO WORY ABOUT IT AT MY AGE 10 YEARS IS A LONG TIME WHEN YOUR 78.SEE YOU SOON
    GRAM

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is amazing all that happens in a decade! Time really does fly by, yet goes slow at the same time. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's great! :) We got married the same year, and had kids one year apart.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool idea! I might have to steal it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I kinda want your life. I just thought about my own time line and it sucks compared to yours. Good for you!

    Tales Of A Fourth Grade Nothing

    ReplyDelete