Sunday, November 8, 2009

blog template.

What do you think of the new blog template (template is the look of the blog)? I don't think my sweet husband is a fan (although maybe he just needs some time to get used to the change)... but anyone else have an opinion on it?

P.S. On an unrelated note, I have to say thank you to all my new followers! Since my "plea" for more followers last week, I have an additional 11 followers... woop woop! My thanks and appreciation goes out to ALL my "followers," whether you are an actual follower or just a devoted fan (like my grandma who isn't a real "follower" but is my most dedicated commenter and probably one of my biggest fans).

6 comments:

  1. I think it looks good for sure...but I did like the last one better. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - I like this template (though I hadn't seen your old one) it's clena and simple and it's nice to see your picture and read about you right on page one...I may have to do that too :-)!
    - Swati
    (from the MBC)

    ReplyDelete
  4. noo, thank YOU! it's been great reading you! I like the template but i hadn't seen the old one either, sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your blog, especially the post about "somebody is NOT tired"! Too funny!

    Following from MBC, check out my blog www.joymadefull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new look. Sometimes it is good to change it up every once in a while!

    ReplyDelete