Wednesday, October 7, 2009

fun "questionnaire"... can you complete this form without lying?

Here are some honest answers to a multitude of random questions... (note: I love doing these kinds of things... I think they are fun. Ialso like to read other people's. I think they are interesting and informative... enjoy!)

  1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? toothbrush.
  2. Where was your profile picture taken? In Hayden's bedroom
  3. Can you play Guitar Hero? no.
  4. Name someone who made you laugh today. no one yet.
  5. How late did you stay up last night and why? 10pm... had dinner with friends.
  6. If you could move somewhere else, would you? no.
  7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? not that I remember.
  8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? hmmm... I think Carolyn.
  9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? not sure. I don't have any real "ex's"... but I would say, "yes" it's possible depending on the situation.
  10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? Yum! Especially Diet Caffeine Free Dr. Pepper!!!
  11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Really hard? Not sure... I did cry Monday night though (my mom made me sad and angry).
  12. Who took your profile picture? me.
  13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? my mom, dad, randy, clark, and mary (sitting outside waiting in the rain for the bus... see previous post: http://melner.blogspot.com/2009/10/texas-game.html)
  14. Was yesterday better than today? not sure yet. today is just beginning.
  15. Can you live a day without TV? I've done it before... so yes. Although I am definitely a t.v. addict.
  16. Are you upset about anything? yes.
  17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? definitely!
  18. Night out or night in? night in.
  19. What items could you not go without during the day? iPhone, coke, treadmill, tv, my "bars."
  20. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Jamie (when she gave birth to Parker)
  21. How do you feel about your life right now? pretty darn spiffy (although my coxxyx is KILLING me!!!)
  22. Do you hate any one? no.
  23. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Absolutely!!!
  24. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? A perfectionist... yes. Perfect... no.
  25. What song is stuck in your head? i don't have one.
  26. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be? no one. My window is on the second floor... plus, it's 2am. No one should be at my home at that hour!
  27. Do you want to have grandkids before you’re 50? not particularly. That would mean that Hayden would need to have a kid by the time he is 24. Although that really isn't that young... I don't think it's necessary to put pressure on him to "give me a grandkid" by the time I am 50.
  28. Name something you have to do tomorrow? take Hayden to school.
  29. Do you think too much or too little? too much... definitely too much!
  30. Do you smile a lot? probably not enough to be honest... i should work on this.

5 comments:

  1. THAT IS NEAT I HAVE NOT DONE IT YET AND I DONT THINK I WOULD PASSSEE YOU THIS WEEK END I HOPE
    GRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did mom make you cry about? Interesting! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried the Quaker Oatmeal on the Go bars? I tried the cinnamon raisin one last week and it was soo good and I thought of you. They are especially yummy when you pop them into the microwave for a few seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I "made" Melissa cry because while we were at dinner at Mariachi's Melissa got up to go to the bathroom and Hayden ran up the stairs, so she went after him. I went upstairs thinking I would help by getting Hayden to go downstairs and allow Melissa to go to the bathroom, but for Melissa I was undermining her authority with her son. I felt so bad! Melissa sat there at the table crying. It was right before Hayden was sick, and he wasn't acting his sweet self - not his fault. I will try not to interfere anymore. Mom

    ReplyDelete