Wednesday, October 14, 2009

boogie wipes

Hayden has been sick (with a nasty virus). His main symptoms were fever and congestion (and a really unattractive rash on his face that developed as a result of the infection - it appeared after his fever went down... side note: rash in still in effect and tomorrow is picture day at school... AWESOME!).

Anywho, one thing that has helped out tremendously with this particular virus as well as in the past are 'Boogie Wipes'. If I remember correctly, my Mother-in-Law found these things about a year ago and we have kept them in stock ever since. Tissues can be harsh and regular wipes aren't necessarily appropriate for Hayden's very sensitive skin... but these Boogie Wipes are PERFECT! And Hayden likes them (which is what is really most important)... They make the nose-wiping process much more manageable and enjoyable (which doesn't seem possible... but seriously, it's true).

So woop woop to Boogie Wipes... they rock!

3 comments:

  1. POOR HAYDEN HE IS STILL NOT TOO GOOD THE WAY IT SOUNDS.HOPE HE IS BETTER TODAY!! AND I HOPE THAT YOU ARE BETTER ALSO!! PLEASE DONT GET THIS CRAP THAT WILL M AKE YOU SO SICK. YOU MAY HAVE TO STAY IN A FEW DAYS BUT WITH THIS HORIBLE WEATHER THE BED SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!! LOVE YOU LOTS
    GRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you posted about these! I actually saw them at Sam's on Saturday and was going to buy them but didn't know if they were really any different from a regular baby wipe. So...I'm so glad you posted this! I will definitely have to get some now, I'm sure we'll need them this winter! I'm glad Hayden is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete