Monday, September 21, 2009

game day!

Saturday was the Razorbacks second home game of the season (although it was my first game - because I wasn't able to go to the first). We played Georgia.

I always go into the game saying and thinking that we will lose. That way I "win" either way.

Let me explain. If we do end up winning, then I am happy because we won so I don't care that I was wrong in my assumption that we were going to lose... and if we do lose then I was right. So I win either way.

Here is a picture of Randy and I before we left for the game:And here we are at the game...And here is my dad with his "It's Showtime" banner. Don't ask. My dad is just a "super fan" and this is one of the expressions of his "super fan-ness"... gotta love Teddy B!!!Anywho... so we played hard, but not the best and not as good as Georgia and we lost. BOO!Next week we play Alabama at Alabama and in my opinion we will probably lose (but then again, maybe we will win?). GO HOGS!!!

P.S. I sat with my Uncle David and had a great time chatting with him! He is one "odd bird," but so am I and our conversation was definitely enjoyable. Then I chatted with my cousin Madison (David's son), and that was lovely too. Go Smith Family!!!

6 comments:

  1. such a funny girl.

    -randall k.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! Holy cow that stadium is a sea of red! Lovin' your eyebrows :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to hear about silly Mom. I talked to Mimi and she confirmed that Mom was a little bit intoxicated. I'm sad I missed it!

    PS- The Coles are going to use the extra tickets to the Texas game. Should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT A GAME!! I CANT NOT BELEIVE THAT WE LOST WE WERE PLAYING SO GOOD AND THEN THE (CRAP)HIT THE FAN!! SORYY ABOUT THAT!! BUT I WAS SO MAD AND STILL AM.
    GRAM

    ReplyDelete