Sunday, August 23, 2009

summer party.

Last night was Randy and I's 7th Annual Summer Celebration. We had a great time, and I think all the party attendees had a wonderful time too!

Here are the pictures:
First off, notice Hayden on the porch in his underwear. Lovely.
and here is a picture of the house (sans Hayden in his underwear)
Hayden looking ADORABLE in his jeep!
Sheree and Linda (Randy's mom and aunt)
Ryan and Jamie with Parker. Great picture!
My dad and Hayden playing football.
Carolyn and Ella!
Hayden and Ella playing in the grass.
Hayden and Ella playing with the ice.
riding in the jeep.
me and Hayden (there are only two pictures of me from the whole night and I took the other one myself - also of me and Hayden)
Jamie, Ryan, and Courtney.
my mom and dad.
Jim and Pam with Parker (Jim and Pam are Jamie's parents).
Aixa, Jen, and Heather. Pretty ladies!
Laura and Eric Hobbs.
Sarah and Bill
A group of people.
Jason and Lacey.
Naomi and Sage.
Aaron, Bill, Todd, and Randy.
another group of people.
Will, Aixa, and Morpheus.

3 comments:

  1. BOY YOU HAD A HOUSE FULL !! BUT ALOT OF FUN I AM SUREHAYDEN TELL HAYDEN WAS IN HIS UNDER WEAR HE IS CUTE NO MATTER WHAT!!
    GRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had fun- great pics! Wish I had gotten some of you for you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a cute house! Looks like it was a fun party, too bad we don't live closer ;)

    ReplyDelete