Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mary's Bachelorette Party... Sunday.

Sunday I woke up at about 8:30 am… I felt just fine. I hadn’t drank the night before so I was good to go. We planned to leave at 10 am, so I set about getting ready to hit the road.

Surprisingly, we actually ended up leaving on time… I was shocked!. So at 10 am, Catherine, Allison, Leann, and I headed back to Fayetteville (we got back at around 5:30 pm).I have to say that I had a great time!... thanks to all the fellow bridesmaids (Allison, Bethany, Catherine, Laura, Leann, Libby, and Lori) and the bride (my beautiful sister, Mary) for making this trip fabulous!!!

P.S. The first thing my sweet little boy said to me after I returned from my trip was, "go away mommy"... not sweet. I guess you have to see it in context, but still... it really put a damper on things... the weekend was still great, but I wish my little man would have showed a little bit of happiness upon seeing me for the first time in almost 3 days.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for being such a great sport! I was very impressed with how you stepped it up and enjoyed yourself.

    Hayden didn't mean what he said- I know he missed you!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol at Hayden - STINKER! Gracie has said things like that, too... It stings! (Even though you know they don't mean it, dang!)

    Glad you had fun! Cute pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU KNOW THAT HAYDEN MISSED YOU AND FOR YOU TO GO AND HAVE SUCH A GOOD TIME WAS THE BEST THING YOU COULD HAVE DONE YOU NEED TO DO THAT MORE OFEN. THE PICTURES YOU TOOK WERE GREAT ALL OF THEM YOU DO SUCH A GOOD JOB!!! LOVE YA
    GRAM

    ReplyDelete