Friday, May 2, 2008

an afternoon with Hayden.

So yesterday Hayden and I had a fun afternoon... we went to the mall and played at the play area. Here he is waving... this is at the top of a slide that is inside a "tree"... wonderful!
Then he calmed down a bit and serenely relaxed inside a blue "donut-like" thing:
Then, he regained some energy and played with the turtle that he really likes to ride (unfortunately I wasn't able to get any good pictures of him riding the turtle...):
Notice the boy jumping in the background... it looks quite freaky! He was a sweet little boy and kept looking at the pictures I was taking... I guess he liked them.

So then we left the mall and returned home (after a brief Walmart outing)... Hayden then played in the yard some... here he is playing with a stick on the ground.
Then as I was laying on the ground he "attacked me":
Well, he really didn't "attack me", he just got on top of me and tried to "eat me"...very cute! Anywho... that was our afternoon. Well, two hours of our afternoon... Hope you enjoyed checking it out!

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! Looks like a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new blog! Good for you! We also love that play area in the mall. :)

    Marissa

    ReplyDelete